Mackenzie Cot & Baby Comfort Mattress Combo
- Mackenzie Cot
- Baby Comfort Cot Mattress
Our newest Mackenzie range brings a Scandinavian vibe to your nursery space, a simple minimalistic design available in two neutral tones (Natural or White) giving a modern or earthy look and feel.
Also available is our matching Mackenzie dresser for cohesive look, being single tone means you can easily pair with other furniture and décor.
Functionality is our main focus when it comes to a cot and our Mackenzie cot is equally as functional as it is aesthetically appealing, it is very simple to assemble and suitably adapts as your wee one grows, seamlessly converting into a stylish toddler bed allowing you to utilize your cot mattress and bedding for as long as possible.
Made from ethically sourced Ash timber from Europe, it makes a statement in its natural or white colourways and will be a beautiful heirloom piece you can enjoy for generations to come
Baby Comfort Mattress Included:
You can rest assured that your baby will get a good night sleep on the Baby Comfort cot mattress with its soft foam comfort layers.
This innerspring mattress features:
- Deep foam layers on each side to optimise your baby’s comfort
- Has Organic cotton with dacron fibre outer
- Standard US Size 1300mm x 690mm
- Made in New Zealand
Functionality and adaptability for use from newborn to toddler years
- Two easily adaptable mattress heights
- Safe non-drop sides – easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
- Fits standard USA size cot mattress 130 x 69cm (must not exceed 12cm in thickness)
- Simply converts to a stylish Toddler Bed (conversion sold separately)
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2013
Assembled Dimensions: 1360mm L x 740mm W x 940mm H
This product does require assembly
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship this product to a rural or outside of NZ address at this point in time.
- Oversized Product - Freight charges do apply due to size and weight of this product
- Toddler bed conversion sold separately