Neutral Scandinavian tones and modern curved style is what sets our Milford Cot apart from the rest. It’s design and functionality mean’s your cot can simply and suitably adapt as your wee one grows.
With each stage the Milford cot maintains its curved aesthetic and modern look. Seamlessly convert your cot to a toddler bed to maximize its use and cause minimal disruption to your child as they develop from a baby to toddler.
Made from Radiata Pine, the Milford Cot is a solid and timeless piece of furniture that you can enjoy using for generations to come.
At Cariboo we work closely with Dreamwool here in Canterbury, New Zealand and highly recommend Dreamwool’s sleep surfaces as the best possible option for your precious newborn. They spend a big portion of their time sleeping and developing in their first days, months, years on earth therefore investing in a top-quality wool mattress that you know you will get years of use from is beneficial for both you and your wee one.
• Functionality and adaptability for use from new born to toddler years.
• Two easily adaptable mattress heights
• Safe non-drop sides – easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
• Fits standard USA size cot mattress 130 x 69cm (Mattress must not exceed 12cm)
• Simply converts to a stylish Toddler Bed
• Complies with Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2013
Assembled Dimensions: 1365mm L x 750mm W x 935 H (53 47/64” L x 29 17/32” W x 36 13/16” H)
Base Heights (floor to the top of the base): 480mm (Newborn Height) / 280mm (Toddler Bed Height)
- This product does require assembly
- Unfortunately we cannot ship this product to a rural or outside of NZ address at this point in time.
- Oversized Product - Freight charges do apply due to size and weight of this product
- Toddler bed conversion & mattress sold separately