Swaddle Up™ Warm 2.5 TOG - Dreamer (Small)
The modern twist on swaddling that has led a ‘sleep revolution’ for infants & parents.
The Swaddle Up™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural Arms Up™ position for true Self-Soothing™. With a built-in quilted blanket, the Swaddle Up™ Warm offers superior warmth and comfort for wintery days and nights.
- 2.5 TOG fabric – perfect for winter & cooler climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Built-in quilted blanket made with viscose is naturally temperature regulating
- Unique patented wings allow natural Arms Up™ position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds, with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric across chest to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: See Care Instructions
Swaddle Up™ Size Guide
Select size according to your child’s weight, not their age. Use from birth until your baby shows signs of trying to roll over.
Choosing the right TOG for your baby's room temperature
How to care for your Love to Dream™ sleepwear
When to wash:
- Wash before first use.
- Wash garment immediately if it becomes soiled in any way (vomit, reflux, or leaky nappy, etc.)
- Wash immediately after every use if your baby chews, sucks, or drools on the garment (check the neckline & wings/cuff mittens).
- Otherwise, washing after every couple of sleeps is a good guideline to follow. This is up to a parent’s discretion.
How to wash:
- Close zipper before washing.
- Warm & gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours.
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Any garment with a TOG rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying.
- Warm iron if necessary.
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron the zip, or dry clean.
Please see our Safe Sleep Guidelines for essential information on how to keep your child safe as they sleep.
Please note: The Love to Dream™ range has Fire Hazard Labelling on the packaging to comply with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (New Zealand Product Safety Standards for children's nightwear). These warnings alert parents to the risk of fire danger and urge you to keep your child away from heat and flame when they are wearing the garment.